MISSION OF LICENSED CHILDCARE PROGRAMS
South Arm Community Association Licensed Childcare Programs are committed to providing safe, affordable, high quality programs, which enhance the social, emotional, cognitive and physical well being of children. These programs aim to foster healthy communities by providing quality care, building parent capacity and networks, and developing leadership abilities in staff and children.
Our South Arm Programs are based on the following principles:
- To support inclusion of all children
- To reflect the diversity of the community within programs
- To create opportunities for family participation
- To encourage a sense of community among children, families and South Arm
- To provide professional, high quality care through a positive environment, curriculum and staff
The Staff focuses on positive social interaction, mutual respect and cooperation.
The South Arm Community Association and the child care staff work together to create a positive, safe and secure environment for the children.